Our legal registers support organisations in meeting the requirements the occupational health and safety management systems standards, including OHSAS 18001.
A legal register will:
- Identify and determine the health and safety compliance obligations relevant to your business
- Document how and why the compliance obligations apply
- Demonstrate how you keep up to date with legislative change
- Record evidence of compliance evaluation
- Provide you with knowledge and understanding of your compliance status
- Link compliance obligations to relevant health and safety hazards
All the above points are mandatory requirements of occupational health & safety management systems standards.